Tuesday 16 May 2017

Life Drawing

While at uni this year, as I find myself getting bogged down in projects I often forget to do the things that are truly important as a practitioner. One of the main things I forget to do is life drawing. Over the summer I would like to commit myself to going to life drawing at the Fenton pub every Tuesday, but for now while I've simply had so much to do I've simply had to just make time for it whenever I can.





Life drawing at The Fenton has proved to be incredibly beneficial to my practice. To me nothing has better improved my drawing ability than life drawing. I'd say that I mostly animate and draw people and one of the most important things to me with animating people is creating realistic movement and a nice flow. Life drawing has really helped me to keep a consistency in the physicality and proportions in my characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment